Friday, April 10, 2009

Bulk Post- 3 more down!

65. Make something handmade for Ethan
84. Learn to knit
89. Baby proof the house

I'm learning to sew and I made a 'crazy cat' for Ethan! It's a stuffed goofy looking kitty! I think I did okay for it being my first sewing project!
I also learned to knit! Nothing fancy like Bio, but a nice and simple knit and purl stitch are now easy things in my bag of tricks!
Baby-proofing the house... well, we did that. But its a never ending job, just when you think you're done he's found his way into something else, or a way around our baby-proofing. Smart little booger!

I will update this post later with some pictures!!

Here they are! (Turns out I'm updating this waay later! LOL)

The scarf I'm knitting- that I havent touched in about 2 months :0(

Photobucket

I'm not crazy about the color but my MIL loves it so maybe she'll get it!

Photobucket

And my something homemade for Ethan- A Crazy Cat!

Photobucket

Yes, he farting because I haven't sewn his butt closed yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment